Affiliate marketing can be intimidating especially when you are just starting. There is so much information on affiliate marketing out there and that makes it overwhelming to figure out where to start.
That’s the main reason why many people who get into the affiliate marketing game often fail. This is why you should learn from the experience of others, instead of trying to figure out everything yourself.
While there are many affiliate marketing courses out there, most of them are total crap and doesn’t deliver what they promise.
With the wrong training, struggle to earn anything online and this is why you should I’ll advice to stay away from Udemy.
In this article, I am going to introduce to you 5 best affiliate marketing courses for beginners that will personally take you step by step from beginner to advanced and change the way you do affiliate marketing.
So let’s dive in to the best affiliate marketing courses for beginners
Best Affiliate Marketing Courses for Beginners
1. Affiliate Secrets 2.0 – Spencer Mecham
This is a step by step affiliate marketing course by Spencer Mecham of Buildapreneur.
Spencer Mecham is a super affiliate and the first person to earn one million dollar commission with ClickFunnels affiliate Program in a relatively short amount of time.
Affiliate Secrets 2.0 is based on the strategies Spencer used to that allowed him to build online passive income and ultimately quit his 9-5 job.
Spencer also has a free affiliate marketing course to help you get started and know the basics. You can check it here
He also gives you access to the following:
- White label courses: Access to his free stuff and give it away as your bonus
- Profitable Funnels
- His own personal email sequences that brings him hundreds of dollars each week on complete autopilot
The training modules in the affiliate secrets 2.0 course are:
- Your game plan: structuring your empire
- Finding hot buyers: Who’s got the $$ and how to find them
- Traffic legion: the meat and potatoes
- Make more, spend less: The value proposition
- Automation templates: Where the fun begins
- The products: So what are you selling anyway?
- Long term business: So you can sit back and enjoy the ride
- Creating a team: So your business runs on autopilot
- Taught by an expert, plenty of impressive testimonials
- Packed with information
- Spencer didn’t hold anything back
- Suitable for beginners
- Don’t touch blogging/SEO aspect
Affiliate secrets currently cost $897 for a lifetime access fee and the price of the course goes up by $100 after every signup.
2. Authority Site System – Authority Hacker
This course is focused towards beginners and teaches you how to build authority websites and earn passive income. It is an in-depth over the shoulder system to starting and growing profitable affiliate and authority sites.
Gael Breton and Mark Webster are the people behind authority hacker. These guys have been in this industry for over 8 years and have managed to take multiple blogs from WordPress installations to highly successful websites that attracts millions of visitors and generate 7-figures a year.
Authority Site System comes with 120+ training videos, real life case studies, copy/paste templates, site-building-to-do list, active member community and Q&A forums.
If you are really thinking of building affiliate marketing websites, then this course gives you everything you need to get results faster and earn online passive income.
The training modules in the course include:
- The authority site business model 101
- Niche research and content planning
- Site setup
- Content production and outsourcing
- Intense link building
- Fill in the blank templates
- Over the shoulder training
- Regularly updated
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Beginner friendly
- Takes months to start earning money from authority sites
Authority site system costs a onetime payment of $997.
3. Franklin Hatchett-The Affiliate Atlas Blueprint [previously Savage Affiliates]
Affiliate Atlas Blueprint is one of the best affiliate marketing courses for beginners; it is an in-depth step by step course by Franklin Hatchett, one of the authorities in the industry.
This course is a step by step blueprint to creating a passive income and covers all aspect of affiliate marketing from organic to paid traffic. It introduces you to affiliate marketing and you’ll learn exactly how to start affiliate marketing as a beginner.
The modules in the Affiliate Atlas Blueprint include:
- Starting the foundation
- Niche research Academy
- Asset mastery blueprint
- ClickBank academy
- Traffic explosion paid traffic
- Traffic explosion free traffic
- Funnel academy
- Email marketing academy
- Mentoring and private group
- Amazon affiliate academy
- SEO Academy
- Done for you funnels
- Student case studies
- Suitable for beginners
- Step by step process
- Gives you everything you need
- Can be overwhelming
The affiliate atlas blueprint has two pricing plans; Standard & Super
- Standard costs $197 one time
- Super costs $297 one time.
The difference between the Standard and Super is that the Super Pack includes extra trainings which include:
- ClickFunnels Academy
- Done for you marketing funnels
- ClickFunnels pre-made templates
- Launch jacking affiliate method blueprint
- Web hosting affiliate method blueprint
4. Income School – Project 24
This course is from Jim Hermer and Ricky Kesler, the guys from Income School. The project 24 course is a 60-step approach to creating a profitable site and a YouTube channels. While dozens of easily made mistakes could stall your site, their step by step system will help you to avoid failures.
The course comes with 220 videos and a podcast. The podcast is designed to help you learn the newest SEO, marketing, and monetization strategies.
It also gives you access to their thriving community that will back you when you face problems from SEO questions, technical issues, to discouragement
- Easy to follow step by step process
- Regularly updated
- Not a one time payment
- Will take months to start getting results
Income School – Project 24 costs $499 for one year and then $199 per year.
5. Freedom Breakthrough–Jonathan Montoya
Freedom breakthrough is a new affiliate marketing course from Jonathan Montoya. Jonathan built his affiliate marketing business while working a full time engineering job, eventually; his business became successful that he could confidently quit his engineering job.
The Freedom breakthrough course is one of the best affiliate marketing courses for beginners and teaches you a step by step process to build launch, and scale a thriving affiliate marketing business without needing to design your own product, code a fancy website or need any tech experience.
The course shows you a step by step process how to find thousands of products to sell, while making as much as 75% commissions, how to build a whole system within 15 minutes in a way that runs on automation for you and how to get thousands of people running to buy your affiliate offers everyday without ever paying for ads.
The training modules in the affiliate freedom breakthrough course are:
- Module 1: Picking the perfect niche
- Module 2: Creating the affiliate website asset
- Module 3: Google SEO mastery
- Module 4: The perfect the affiliate funnel
- Module 5: Email marketing mastery
- Module 6: free traffic with Facebook
- Module 7: YouTube, the king of free traffic
- Module 8: Free traffic with TikTok
- Module 9: Paid traffic with Google Ads
- Module 10 Paid traffic with TikTok ads
- Module 11: Paid ads with Facebook
- Module 12: Launch jacking
- Alex Branning: How to structure the perfect affiliate offer
- Joshua Ong: High ticket sales mastery using Facebook organic
- Paul Mottley: how to get your ClickFunnels Dream Car
- Gives you everything you need
- Covers all traffic generation methods
- Ideal for beginners
- Can be a little overwhelming
This course has two payment options
- One time payment of $997
- 2 payments of $597
Conclusion – Which is the Best Affiliate Marketing Course for Beginners?
There you have it our curated list of the best affiliate marketing courses for beginners.
I hope you are able to choose the one that suit your needs.
If you are unsure of which one to choose, then I have some recommendations for you.
If you want to start a blog and create affiliate sites then you cannot go wrong with Authority Site System.
If you want to go with organic and paid traffic then you choose Affiliate Secrets 2.0
If you are still unsure, or you want to go with both then you may choose between Franklin Hatchett’s Affiliate Atlas Blueprint.
Jason has been in the digital industry for years. He has vast experience in email marketing, advertising and using digital marketing tools. As a digital consultant, his focus is helping you get competitive advantage using internet marketing tools available today.